“We are your partner who connects you to the management, institute, and its surroundings.”
The Director’s Office provides support for activities of the Director, as well as the Scientific Board and advisory bodies. It also manages internal and external communication and institutional relations of the institute.
You can contact the Director’s Office regarding the following:
- Do you need to obtain the Director of the Institute’s signature?
- Do you need to make an appointment with the Director or schedule his presence at an event?
- Do you need to submit a material to be consulted by the institute management or other bodies of the institute?
- Do you need to obtain basic data about the institute (e.g., data from the areas of HR, finance, grants or scientific results)?
- Are you interested in internal standards of the institute and their influence on the operation of your worksite, or you personally?
- Do you need to send an official letter and use the data box (“datová schránka”)?
Further agenda of the Director’s Office includes:
- Coordination, processing, and evaluation of the execution of the strategic plan of the institute
- Management of the yearly plan of management activities, including its monitoring
- Coordination of standardised reporting of the institute
- Management and administration of the internal legislation of the institute and documentary service
- Strategic partnerships and institutional relationships
- Relationships and communication within the scope of the university, as well as the CEITEC consortium
- Providing external communication, including communication with the media
Who we are and where you can find us:
You can find us at pavilion E35 in offices 166, 167 and 168.