“Each activity at CEITEC MU will be reflected in our figures.”
The Finance Department is responsible for all economical and accounting processes at the institute.
You can contact the Finance Department regarding the following:
- Do you need a consultation about operational costs for the budget of your worksite/project/order?
- Are you unsure of how to manage your travel order?
- Do you need to find out anything about your worksite assets?
- Do you need help with creating an order and paying an invoice?
- Do you need a refund for a purchase made in cash?
- Do you need help with creating an order for a project/gift/conference/commercial activity/other source of income?
- Are you organising an event and need to issue an invoice for the participants?
- Do you need to change the order from which the costs of your worksite/project were drawn?
- Do you need to account for a project for a specific year/monitoring period?
- Do you need to create a bank account for a project?
- Do you need to find out whether you have already received a project grant?
Further agenda of the Finance Department includes:
- Processing of accounting documents
- Inventory of assets
- Financial statements
- Documentation for audits and supervisory authorities
- Reports on operational fund usage at worksites
- Administrative support for scientific worksites
Where you can find us:
Finance Department staff work in various buildings. The main office is located in building E35, in office 133. Main cash register can be found in pavilion E35 / 1S013. Opening hours: Tuesday 1–3pm., Thursday 10–11 am.