“Employees are our priority.”
Your primary contact person is always the head of your worksite, whether you are assigned to a research group, Core Facility or administrative department. Concerning the secondary contact, it is good to know that you can contact your HR manager, who will help you directly or will further recommend a relevant person or information source in which to refer.
You can contact the HR Department regarding the following:
- Do you need help with the recruitment of new employees, and ensuring their smooth beginning at CEITEC MU?
- Do you need support with the relocation of foreign staff (Welcome Office)?
- Are you unsure about maternity/parental leave and returning after maternity/parental leave?
- Would you like to process your tax calculation (“daňové přiznání”)?
- Do you have a problem with ordering meal vouchers or planning your vacation?
- Do you need to pick up a new employee card or ITIC (International Teacher Identity Card)?
- Do you need help with setting up your medical examinations (i.e., initial, periodical, emergency)?
- Would you like to report a change to your personal data (e.g., change of address, birth of child, etc.)?
Where you can find us:
HR Department staff can be found in Pavillion E35, in offices 1S015 (HR), 1S029 (Payroll Accountant) and 1S031 (Personnel Cost Economists and Welcome Office).