Research and Innovations Support Department
“We educate, evaluate, assess, and move closer to the use.”
The Research and Innovations Support Department provides support and services for the Institute in areas of responsible research and open science, evaluation of science, doctoral studies and postdoctoral programme, training for PhD students, mobility for researchers as well as applied research and innovations, collaboration with companies.
You can contact the Research and Innovations Support Department regarding the following:
- Are you interested in PhD studies at the CEITEC PhD School?
- Do you need nostrification (validation) for an official enrolment?
- Are you a new PhD student and need information regarding the operation of the CEITEC PhD School?
- Do you have any questions regarding scholarships?
- Do you have any questions about your dissertation thesis defence or final PhD exam?
- Are you a CEITEC MU researcher who would like to announce a dissertation thesis topic and accept a PhD student for your team?
- Would you like to introduce a new subject for PhD students?
- Are you a new postdoc at CEITEC MU who would like to learn more information about postdoc community activities?
- Would you like to travel abroad for a scientific internship or, on the contrary, would you like to host researchers on internships at CEITEC MU?
- Would you like to learn about the rules at CEITEC MU for publishing results? Do you need to include an accepted article into a repository or RIV?
- Do you need information about open access, FAIR/Open data or other topics of open science?
- Would you like to be nominated for a scientific award and you are in need of a CEITEC MU recommendation? Are you considering a nomination to a scientific consortium or evaluation panel?
- Are you a PhD student and are you looking for a mentor for your scientific career? Are you looking for a mentor for your scientific career?
- Are you interested in the projects of Coordination of Students' Professional Activities?
- Would you like to cooperate with a company? Do you need information about what type of contract to use?
- Do you have a scientific result suitable for commercialisation, but don’t know how to progress?
- Would you like to open a spin-off company?
Don't know who to contact with the MTA?
Agenda of the Research and Innovations Support Department includes:
- Comprehensive agenda of the CEITEC PhD School
- Mentoring activities for PhD students
- Scientific workshops / Trainings & Research Career Development for PhD students
- Mobility of researchers (foreign internships/visits)
- Scientific awards and nominations for scientific boards
- Science and performance evaluation for CEITEC MU institute
- Observance of scientific results, transfer of technologies in cooperation with the Technology Transfer Office, and cooperation with the application sphere
- Open Science and Responsible Research and Innovations (RRI)
Where you can find us:
You can find us at pavillion E35 in office 135.